Duesenberg Starplayer III, Catalina Red
Duesenberg’s success story began 1995 with this light, easy-to-handle and elegant semi-acoustic guitar. The Starplayer III is a reissue of the very first Starplayer model, but equipped with all the features of a modern Duesenberg. The guitar has more Rock-Appeal then the Starplayer TV, due to its flat body, but is otherwise equipped like its big sister. Duesenberg Custom Line Case included.
- Type: Set Neck
- Wood: 1-piece Maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: Medium D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Cream dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated Spruce, flat top
- Back, sides: Laminated flamed Maple, flat back
- Size: 46 x 34 x 4.5 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 1.8"
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Black Custom
- Finish: PUR lacquer (polyester used on sparkle tops). Back and sides Trans-Black
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Diamond Deluxe Tremola
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys (included)