The legendary "SpaceTime" echo pedal now in a small box and equipped with the unique "MagTraB" switching technology. It features an additional internal switch for "true bypass" or "buffered bypass" and a delay time up to 660mS.
The "SpaceTime" is a handmade echo pedal which combines the advantages of analog and digital circuits in a unique way. As a result it is a warm and deep sounding delay pedal, easy to operate and able to create beloved analog delay typical self-oscillations. Your direct (dry) guitar signal is completely preserved in the analog world - there is no latency for your straight guitar signal! In a carefully designed parallel digital signal path the generation of the echo signal is realized and fnally added to the dry signal back in the analog world. The "SpaceTime" pedal has three control knobs to adjust your tone. The delay time is set by "Time", the number of echo repeats can be changed by "Repeats" and the volume of the echo signal can be adjusted with the "Mix-Level" knob. Additionally a toggle switch allows you to change the treble content of the echoed signal. Switching from "bright" to "mellow" to "dark" gradually reduces the top end - resulting in warm, deep and natural sounding echo. The straight (non delayed) guitar signal is not affected by this tone control! An internal DIP-switch allows you to select between "true bypass" or "buffered bypass". Thus, the "SpaceTime" can be optimally adapted to any signal chain.
This pedal is equipped with the unique "MagTraB" switching technology:
Inside the button a magnet is integrated which position is measured by a sensor on the circuit board. If the button is now moved, e.g. if it is pressed downwards, the position of the magnet will also change. The sensor measures this change without any mechanical contact to the button and the information is send via a micro-controller to a gold-plated relay, which then does the actual audio signal switching.
The advantages of "MagTraB" footswitches:
- MapTraB buttons are as good as indestructible! "MagTraB" delivers an almost infinite number of switching cycles - many, many millions!
- No annoying, mechanical switch clicks! Instead, the "MagTraB" push-buttons switch very smooth and silently!
You can choose if the pedal powers up in "on" or "bypass" state.
To change the state:
Step 1: Unplug the power supply cable.
Step 2: Hold down on/off "MagTraB" button.
Step 3: Plug in again the power supply cable.
Step 4: Release on/off "MagTraB"" button.
DONE! The next time your pedal powers up it will automatically start in the other state.
- Unique MagTraB switching technology
- Internal switch for "true bypass" or "buffered bypass"
- Controls for Time, Repeats and Mix-Level
- Tone-Switch for bright, mellow and dark
- Analog dry path with perfectly flat frequency response
- Low noise circuit design
- Delay time max. 660 ms
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 60mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included),
polarity: positiv@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 115mm x 70mm x 48mm
- Weight: 240g
- Handmade in Germany