This hand-made echo pedal combines all advantages of analog and digital circuits in a unique way. As a result „SpaceTime" is a warm and deep sounding delay pedal, easy to operate, offering analog delay typical self-oscillations, at a maximum delay time exceeding almost every old school pedal.
This pedal is equipped with the unique "MagTraB" switching technology:
Inside the button a magnet is integrated which position is measured by a sensor on the circuit board. If the button is now moved, e.g. if it is pressed downwards, the position of the magnet will also change. The sensor measures this change without any mechanical contact to the button and the information is send via a micro-controller to a gold-plated relay, which then does the actual audio signal switching.
The advantages of "MagTraB" footswitches:
- MapTraB buttons are as good as indestructible! "MagTraB" delivers an almost infinite number of switching cycles - many, many millions!
- No annoying, mechanical switch clicks! Instead, the "MagTraB" push-buttons switch very smooth and silently!
You can choose if the pedal powers up in "on" or "bypass" state.
To change the state:
Step 1: Unplug the power supply cable.
Step 2: Hold down on/off "MagTraB" button.
Step 3: Plug in again the power supply cable.
Step 4: Release on/off "MagTraB"" button.
DONE! The next time your pedal powers up it will automatically start in the other state.
- Unique MagTraB switching technology
- Internal switch for "true bypass" or "buffered bypass"
- Controls for Time, Repeats and Mix-Level
- Tone-Switch for bright, mellow and dark
- Analog dry path with perfectly flat frequency response
- Low noise circuit design
- Delay time max. 660 ms
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 60mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included),
polarity: positiv@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 115mm x 70mm x 48mm
- Weight: 240g
- Handmade in Germany