This reverse solidbody looks fantastic and is also equipped with the new Duesenberg Split/King Duo-Coil pickups. These pickups, thanks to their unique design, deliver a top-notch single-coil and vintage humbucker sound that can be selected for each pickup with a switch on the pickuard. The Split/King switch unit can be adjusted in height, so you can adapt the handling to your own needs.
Custom Case included.
- Type: Set Neck, 1-piece Maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: Solidbody, Alder
- Size: 42 x 32,5 x 4,2cm / 16.5" x 12.8" x 1.7"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Black & Alu
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge
- Stop Tailpiece: Duesenberg Wrapper Tailpiece
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickups: Two Duesenberg Split-King Duo-Coil Pickups
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector, 2 SplitKing Pickup Mode Switches
- Case: Custom Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required Allen Keys (included)