Duesenberg Caribou, Black
By viewing the video, you agree that your
data will be transmitted to YouTube and that you
Surfin' USA! This Doozy induces associations of californian surfboards and high waves. But it's certainly usable for many other styles also! The solid body with the extra-large sound chambers achieves a characteristic sound somewhere between solid body and semi-hollow construction. the black and the narvik blue models have a flat maple top, the butterscotch version has a classic swamp-ash top. The Caribou is equipped with the standard Duesenberg pickup combination: P-90 Domino neck and Grand Vintage Humbucker in bridge position. Custom Line Case included.
- Type: Set In Neck,
- Wood: 1-piece Maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Frets: 22 Jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black Veneer
- Type: Solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: Flat
- Size: 41 x 32,5 x 4,5cm / 16.14" x 12.6" x 1.77"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge DCB-CG: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge
- Tremolo DCB-CG: Duesenberg Diamond Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-way Pickup Selector
- Case: Custom Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys (included)