The Duesenberg Julia is a chambered mahogany solidbody guitar and convinces with its unique design inspired by the pure elegance of 50‘s and 60‘s Italian instruments.
The two pickup layout features the Domino P90 on neck position and the new Split/King dual-coil on bridge, which delivers authentic(!) singlecoil and humbucker sounds due to its innovative coil concept. Additionally, Julia has a DirectOut switch, which routes the bridge pickup´s signal directly to the output - for untamed straightforwardness and dynamics. So Julia is for all of those who seek style, artistic freedom, a fresh approach and great sound quality!
Custom line Case included.
- Arched top and back along with formed bowed sides and sustain center block
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 22 frets, traditional set in neck
- 25.5" scale
- Binding on headstock, fingerboard, body top & back, F-hole and neck heel
- Duesenberg Diamond Tremola tailpiece
- Floating bridge
- 3-step kidney-shaped tuner buttons
- P-90 construction, single coil pickup in neck position
- Grand Vintage Humbucker in bridge position
- Special Duesenberg twang sound in middle position of 3-way switch
- Body size in cm: 46 x 34 x 7cm