The Double Cat is a chambered, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring a Cat Eye F-Hole, deep cutaways and a 647mm scale. It is made from solid alder topped with a flat maple top. This distinct construction of a solid but chambered alder body combined with a flat top and a one piece maple neck gives the Double Cat the special tone which musicians all around the world came to love. The Double Cat is equipped with a Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and a Domino P90 singlecoil for the neck. Custom Line Case included.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 45 mm / 1.77" (nut), 54 mm / 2.13" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 22 mm / 0.87" (1st fret), 24.5 mm / 0.96" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: flat
- Size: 47 x 34 x 4,5 cm / 18.5" x 13,35" x 1.77"
- Binding: cream with 3-layer purfling
- Pickguard: cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, knurled buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Tailpiece
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA12 (010/010-013/013-017/008-026/011-036/017-046/026)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)