The Paloma is a beautifully shaped solidbody guitar. Three Pickups combined with a tricky wiring with 4-way rotary-switch allow a great spectrum of sounds for every kind of style. More features are the Pearloid Diamond fretboard inlays and the short Diamond Deluxe Tremola.
Custom Line Case included.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Diamond inlays
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: Solid body
- Wood: American alder
- Size: 46 x 34 x 4,2 cm
- Pickguard: 2-piece, black
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo, short version
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Alnico Blade Singlecoil
- Pickup (middle): Duesenberg Pearlito Singlecoil
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 4-way rotary switch
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)