This is a solid american alder body guitar with sound chambers, equipped with a Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola and steel saddle bridge, and JD-63 Pickup. On top the guitar has an aluminium plate, which has been ornamented with some of Johnny's personal tattoos. For this, the tattoos have been photographed and then re-drawn with a computer, and so these motives could be applied onto the aluminium top.
There was a Limited Series of the Johnny Depp Guitar with 52 guitars only, this now is an Alliance series model, with slight changes to the limited edition, such as the Tremola instead of wraparound-bride, and new artwork.
The Pickup is a P-90 which has been especially designed for Johnny Depp. Nice detail: You have the option of adding 1963 turns of pickup wire to the signal with a little switch, and so you can choose between full fat P90 sound and a more vintage Telly one. (1963 is Johnny’s year of birth).
Custom Line Case included.
- Type: Set-in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Dot inlays
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: flat
- Size: 41 x 32,5 x 4,5 cm / 16.14" x 12.6" x 1.77"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: aluminum plate with Johnny Depp tattoo artwork
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Diamond Deluxe Tremola Short
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup: Duesenberg JD-63 tapped single coil
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 coil tap switch
Custom Line Case included