Surfin' USA! This Doozy induces associations of californian surfboards and high waves. But it's cerainly usable for other styles also! The Caribou is now equipped with the standard Duesenberg pickup combination: P-90 Domino neck and Grand Vintage Humbucker in bridge position. Custom Line Case included.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: flat
- Size: 41 x 32,5 x 4,5 cm / 16.14" x 12.6" x 1.77"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: black
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge DCB-CG: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo DCB-CG: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)