The Duesenberg Senior is a reduced-to-the-essentials old school rock guitar. It features a solid mahogany body with large resonance chambers for better sound and weight reduction. The Senior is equipped with a split/king pickup that produces authentic single-coil and humbucker sounds. The 3-way rotary switch on the cutaway also provides a third sound option with a special pickup-wiring. And on top you have a wrap-around bridge which is - in my opinion - always the best choice for dynamics and sound.
- Type: Set Neck, 1-piece Mahogany
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: Medium D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Cream Dots
- Frets: 22 Jumbo 2.8 x 1.0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Rosewood
- Type: Solid Mahogany with sound chambers
- Top: Carved solid Maple
- Dimensions: 44 x 32,5 cm / 17.32" x 12.6"
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8"
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg Wraparound Bridge
- Strap pins: Duesenberg Standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg Custom 10/50 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): - Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg SplitKing Humbucker (Phonico)
- Wiring: 1 Volume, 3-Way Rotary Switch
- Case: Premium Line Case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys included